DUE TO THE SPEED AT WHICH TIM’S TOURS BOOK OUT, PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT VOUCHERS ARE NOW ONLY AVAILABLE FOR TOURS LISTED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE AND ONLY FOR TYM’S ULTIMATE GHOST TOUR, WEIRD CANBERRA GHOST & HISTORY TOUR AND MYSTERIOUS LAKE GEORGE & HAUNTED COLLECTOR TOURS. TO PURCHASE A GIFT VOUCHER PLEASE SEE THE TOUR CALENDAR PAGE AND CHOOSE FROM THE LISTED TOURS. WHEN REQUESTING A BOOKING LET TIM KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE A GIFT VOUCHER SENT FOR THE BOOKED TOUR.
This is the history they don’t put in the guide books, this is a tour that shines a spotlight into the hidden underbelly of the nation’s capital. A unique, three hour experience visiting sites of crimes, hauntings and murder in Australia’s national capital. Visit the darker side of Canberra’s past. Hear tales of:
- The Canberra funeral parlour that was once a hot bed of espionage activity.
- A poltergeist that regularly wreaks havoc in the War Memorial.
- Which Canberra church used to be a train station at Sydney’s Rookwood Necropolis (City of the Dead)?
- An Australian Prime Minister who haunts a popular Canberra hotel.
- Why some security guards refuse to work at Old Parliament House.
- The truth behind tunnels linking the Lodge and Parliament House.
- A $10,000 piece of art buried deep beneath Commonwealth Park.
- The diplomat who was turned into a pin cushion by blood thirsty murderers.
- Missing coffins in Lake Burley Griffin.
- The embassy plagued by screams from the past.
- An old homestead that makes people’s noses bleed.
- The hidden treasure yet to be discovered in Yarralumla.
- A visit to the very spooky Air Disaster Memorial.
- Plus much much more (details subject to change).
The tour departs promptly at 8:00pm from the 7 Eleven Petrol Station in Braddon (crn Mort & Cooyong Streets). Please arrive a few minutes early to ensure we depart on time.
See the Tour Calendar for planned dates and booking details.